Monday 9 May 2011

Happily floating on through.

Got to keep up the impression of happiness. Working well so far. Genuinly AM happy though so it's not very hard. My real challenge will come when I have coffee with my mentor (I tell her everything). I MUST NOT tell her about this relapse. If I tell someone I will fail and not loose any weight. 


I've been having a not so fun reminder of what binge/purge session are like. Only happened once. Yesterday was a major control day. I decided that there was no way I was going to loose control. And I didn't. 


If I loose 5 more lbs the REAL game starts. This is just the adverts to the real film. I've lost the 5lbs I've lost so far many times. If I loose 5 more then I start getting serious. 


On a brighter note I have a lovely week ahead, going shopping today, seeing friends throughout the week, only working on thursday, saturday and sunday which is a nice change from the 7-day weeks I've been working. 




Does anyone know how to avoid getting a stitch when running?

3 comments:

Heather said...

Keep breathing. Controlled. I breathe in for four steps and out for four when I'm running. It works most of the time. I also like going first thing in the morning as there's less going on inside my body to give me a stitch.
I told my mentor everything, now I'm scared to see her again which is just silly :S
<3

Sairs said...

I'm glad to hear you are happier even if you had to force it to start with. Can't help you with the running, as I am horribly lazy but good luck. Have a great week, it sounds like you have a good one coming up :)
*hugs*
Sarah

Anonymous said...

I'm having trouble deciphering your tone in this post-- is another 5lbs good in your view? Or bad?

I know you know this, but I just want to remind you that eating disorders just take and take never give anything back. You deserve so much better in life than to live as a slave to the scale or the mirror. You don't need an eating disorder to make you exceptional-- you are already exceptional.

Wishing you well,
NOS