So my lovelies, this has been coming round for a while but I feel it's time for me to end this blog. I have loved having a place where I can be honest, but it's time for me to focus on other things. China went amazingly well, I feel closed to God than ever.
So I love y'all, and I pray each of you can discover God's unending love. Bless you all
Thursday, 7 July 2011
Every morning I write one thing I am thankful for. It can be big or small. Today it was my Dad and him helping me out with some photos I needed to print off.
1. I don't have asthma *recently I got a chest infection and my chest was weezy, it made me thankful that I don't have it all the time.*
2. My church. *The support there never ceases to amaze me.*
3. I have all my fingers *try going a day without using your thumbs.*
4. Sports. running, badminton and cheerleading.
5. My garden *is beautiful*
6. My cousins *all such wonderful people.*
7. My body *it is totally healthy, and has so much potential.*
8. My gap year *I have learnt more in a year than I ever thought possible.*
9. Rachael, *her support means the world.*
10. I can read the bible without fear *because many can't.*
I can't believe how quickly this week has come, it was my final day at work 2 days ago, and I am NOT going to miss it. I managed to battle it out for 8 months, and let me tell you, I am worth MORE than a job that makes me feel bad about myself, everyone has a right to work in a supportive ,loving place. If you don't think you do, I implore you to find somewhere better.
I go to China in 2 days. More than a bit excited right now.
I go to university in 2 months. My mum said something that really choked me up, "I feel like I'm standing on the side of a precipice about to fall and loose you." I love my mum so much. I will never desert her but at the same time I get the feeling I may move away from England later in life, and I hate to think of her sad about this.