Thursday 12 May 2011

Raised anxiety levels.

My anxiety levels are high today, I think this is the aftermath of yesterday's binge. Let me tell you about what happened after the binge. I had to lie down and not move. I was in SO much pain. My stomach was bloated beyond belief and I was so full I felt physically drunk. I couldn't move for the rest of the evening. Today I really struggled not to continue the binge, but I didn't. Intake:

Breakfast: light yogurt (99C)
Lunch: cup of soup (60C)
Dinner: Heat up lasagne.
Snacks: satsuma.
Desert: 3 teacakes with strawberries.

I walked to work (one hours walk) and jogged back.

I didn't actually put on that much weight yesterday. 0.4lbs. But I have a feeling tomorrow my weight will be up more.

One interesting thing that came out of yesterday's binge. Mid binge I was feeling so distraught I texted my mentor, saying I was binging and purging again. We are meeting up tomorrow. I so badly want to get smaller. So freakin badly. I'm scared I'm going to fail.

No comments: