Monday 23 May 2011

Regaining normality

These last few weeks have been full of the repercussions of restricting. Namely: bloating, bad body image, putting on the weight I 'lost' and binging. After restricting my calorie intake goes quite high due to binging, but lessens to a normal amount as the weeks go on. Yesterday was my first relatively normal intake day. Scale wise I haven't been weighing myself everyday (RESULT!!) but every two of three days. Yay! 

On other news I am seriously considering getting plastic surgery - a boob job. I have always wanted one. After uni, if I still want one I will set up a savings account for one. I don't want HUGE boobs, just a couple of sizes up. I think then I would be happier with having larger hips as I will look balanced out :) 

A while ago I wrote about modelling for a friends photography project. She sent me some of the photos today. I'm not sure I like them, but I don't mind them. Blogger is playing up so I can only put these two up.

7 comments:

PerfectingMyEmptiness said...

when you will have bigger boobs, you will want smaller ones...i have a d cup and i hate them :)) really trust me...don't do it.
i am well familiar with the repercussions of restriction...but i can't help it. I like the pictures but you might think about using darker make-up, it just looks better in pictures, darker clothes and make-up.
Love you

i love bows:) said...

lovely pictures, lovely you

xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

You don't need plastic surgery! You're gorgeous! And big boobs aren't as great as people make them seem. My sister is an F and she hates it because she can never find clothes that fit her properly. Plus, you're so young to alter your body so drastically.

Good job on cutting back on the weighing. That's a big step!

Wishing you well,
NOS

Incredible Eating Anorexics said...

your boobs look lovely as they are. in a non-pervy way. you look stunning. x

Sairs said...

I agree, you look perfect the way you are and you are so pretty. My boobs are bigger at the moment because I've put on weight and I hate them. Just remember that once you have them, that's it unless you go the other way and get it changed again. It's not all that it's cracked up to be. You may find that once that is done, it is something else that is bothering you that is the real issue and then it's done anyway. Sorry if I don't make sense.
*hugs*
Sarah

Lisa said...

agreed- you look beautiful and those pictures are really artsy and cool :)

xoxo
-Lisa

Haley said...

So glad that things are getting better :)
I used to want a boob job, too. But now I'm perfectly fine with my 34A's ;) haha
I know how it sucks to restrict and then binge, but we've just gotta move on and try to eat enough so that the cycle doesn't continue. You can do it!
P.s. you are drop dead gorgeous :)
<3