Thursday, 18 March 2010
Victoria's secret models.
How the hell do these girls look so perfect? I would adore to look like these girls. They seem so freakin flawless.
Okay. I need to admit a little secret that I haven't reallllly been writing about. Nothing major....but I find myself slipping, and being a little happy about it. Writing down my food for the day makes me so ashamed. I've been trying to cut down a little. I weighed myself a few days ago, and it was BAD. Like extremely bad. Huge. Also my jeans ripped today. So I'm throwing the way the UK size 10. This makes me so so sad.
Okay, okay, enough with the depressed paragraph. Thank you for the seriously lovely comments on the picture, tres generous.
So I thought I would write a list of things I want to do in the next year:
1. Learn more French!
2. Learn to drive.
3. Get the grades to go to university.
4. build up my running stamina.
5. Go to a belly dancing/salsa class.
6. Save money!!!!
7. Make more male friends (this sounds wierd, but I really want to build up my confidence with the male species).
8. Learn how to sell things on ebay.
9. Start cooking my own meals.
10. Start making my own clothes.
As you notice, I really want to notice I want to learn a lot, become more well rounded.
Sorry for this dull post...I clearly don't have much news.