I remember doing a list of 10 things people didn't know about me on facebook, so I thought I would do a new one here:
1. I sometimes imagine my own funeral (cringe).
2. People that know me think my favourite films are Moulin Rouge and Legally Blonde and equally girlie films. My really favourite films are In Bruges and Crash.
3. I secretly think I am possibly doing the wrong course at university, and maybe I should be doing fashion marketing.
4. I REALLY want to move to America once I've finished my degree...yet I'm so scared to move 50 miles away for uni.
5. I cry at some very odd programmes...like Ugly Betty and Glee.
6. My mum thinks I'm a virgin. I wish I still was.
7. I HATE commitment. I really can't stand having a boyfriend, I just don't get the appeal of being with someone for a long time (hence why my longest relationship is 2 months).
8. I'm pretty sure I'm turning into my mum and I'm only 17.
9. My biggest fear is death, not my death, other people dying.
10. I wish I had the courage to tell my Dad how proud I am of him for overcoming all the things he's overcome.
So that's my ten. Number 10 is really important. My Dad is incredible and I shouldn't forget this. Here is his story (What I know of it)
My Dad was painfully shy as a child, he never spoke to anyone. His Mum always argued with his Dad, she wanted leave the family, and would tell my Dad how much she wanted to die.
Although they were a poor family, my dad and his brother got scholarships to Cambridge grammer school. My dad was a major geek. He never tried at school, got straight A's at A levels and GCSE's. He got into medical school.
At medical school he had his break down. He was diagnosed as bipolar and stayed in a psych ward for a year. Yet still he was able to get back on his university course a year after, keep fighting for the degree and got it.
He is now married, a GP, has 3 kids and a dog. He never hits, rarely shouts, and is incredibly thoughtful.
Well sorry for the dull post... I will do a food post in a few days.