Positive thinking has been going surprisingly well! Here is a list of POSITIVE things that have been happening:
1. I met up with my fabulous mentor...she is truly amazing, she's properly my angel at the moment.
2. Revision is going well!!
3. I'm starting to really look forward to my future...I really want to be a nurse.
4. Even though my eating habits are very, very questionable it's not having a big influence on my mood at the moment :)
5. I have the most amazing followers ever.
I have a dilemma. There's a guy (why do dilemma's always start this way?!). And I know that he likes me. And I don't like him in that way, but I really want to be his friend. I agreed to meet up with him for a coffee for Friday, but I feel like I'm leading him on, and that's just NOT fair on him, I guess in a way I do lead him on sometimes (unintentionally). What do I do?? Cancel? Tell him? ARGH!
Here are some questions for you.
1. Describe yourself in five or less words.
2. You have won one million pounds in the lottery....what do you do first?