Let's start with the challenge, shall we? I have noticed a recurring theme in the blogger community. We can all see everyone else's lovely personalities. We could easily real of a list all of the fabulous things...ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE. This isn't just in blogger, but in all of women kind it seems. SO I want you to think. And tell me 3 good things about your personality - they don't have to be big things, they can be "I am sympathetic" or "I like smiling at strangers", or "I can tell when someone is down and like to help cheer them up." Whatever it is I would LOVELOVELOVE to hear it. Screw being modest! Go and and say it!
I can't set a challenge without doing it myself, so here goes:
1. I have a real passion for helping people - in small ways like helping someone with a fashion problem, or in bigger ones like helping out at a charity once in a while.
2. I like beautiful things - not superficial things like a model, but the way mothers look at there new born children, or a sun set.
3. When I really put my mind to a task, I can do it.
Your turn :) :)
Another thing I need help on: books. I ADORE reading. LOVE it. Can spend all day reading a good novel. Now I have decided that instead of buying 2 or 3 magazines a month, I can put that money towards one new book a month! So any suggests will be very much appreciated!
So, to conclude, my questions are:
1. What 3 things do you like about your personality?
2. Have you got any books you recommend?