Tuesday 26 April 2011

Trigger warning: Calorie talk.

Yesterday I had a normal dinner after my smaller lunch and breakfast, then had decaf coffee in the evening. After 500 cals for lunch+dinner, I reckon the whole day was somewhere around 1300. Plus I did an hours walk. I can tell I restricted yesterday because of how I slept last night, I basically was very restless, and, well, hungry. It reminded me of my literally sleepless nights a few years ago whereI would go days with no sleep.

This morning I have had a 94.9 C yogurt and coffee. For lunch I have prepared cut up pepper, carrot, olives and pickled onions and I'm taking dip with me. I'm doing a 7 hour shift then jogging home which is about 3.5 miles.

Thankyou for all the comments, I know I shouldn't compare myself to my brother but I still feel humiliated that I weigh more than him. I also know that this restricting won't get me any place good but hell when was I ever logical?

Lost 1lb since yesterday.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

be careful babe. You can hang in there. I hate to say this but I'm jealous you lost a lb since yesterday. I wish I had..

xoxo
-Lisa