Saturday 30 April 2011

Running on empty.

Today I've restricted.

Breakfast: low cal yogurt: 86 cal

Lunch: 1/2 an easter egg - 256 cal.

Then I did 6 hours at work and jogged home.Ouch, running when hungry is so much harder. But I pushed through until I got the worst stitch, but it was only near the end of the run. What are you meant to do when you get a stitch? Run through it? I tried to keep running but I was in so much pain. I felt like a failure.

Right now I'm in front of the TV with a small bowl of pasta. I'm struggling to eat it.It's already gone cold haha.

Exciting news:

I'M GOING TO PARIS TOMORROW :D   I am very very excited and since I've only been once when I was very young so I can't wait to explore the city. The only thing I'm worried about is the food. What if I put on lots of weight? I'm only going for 3 days but I'm still freakin' out a little. But I'm not going to let that ruin my trip!


Just a quick update on the triggering book I posted about, it's Thin by Grace Bowman. I'm still reading it (when I start a book I can't stop reading it.)

No comments: