First of, I really want to say thank you to all of the fabulous people that comment. I REALLY appreciate it!!!!!
My last post made me seem a little like a Debbie Downer, so today I am going to be super positive and write some things I most definitely would NOT change about my past:
1. I wouldn't change my current friends. They are funny and kind, and put me in a good mood when I'm not feeling great.
2. I would not change this blog. I am SO glad I started this blog. It's very theraputic to write, and also I ADORE reading all of your blogs.
3. Telling my parents about my eating disorder. Yes it sucks that they don't 100% trust me with food, but that is a GOOD thing. I'm actually really proud of myself for getting the courage to tell them.
4. Quitting cheerleading. As much as I miss it, I can see how much it was consuming me and feeding into my ED.
5. Even though I'm sad I lost my virginity to someone who ignores me, I don't regret going out with him. I learnt a lot about how to act around guys, and going out with him challenged my commitment fears.
6. I don't regret my choice of A levels. They are very varied and I enjoy them all in different ways.
Okay, on other news I am coping pretty well at the moment! My sleep pattern is a little questionable. My food intake is too small. But my emotions are good. I feel calm, happy and content.