Sunday 2 May 2010

WHAT a night out!!


Well...last night I got some of my confidence back! It was my friend's 18th birthday. My best friend H came round and we took HOURS getting ready,curling hair,fake eye lashes,outfit changes...what fun :)

We went on a little bar crawl through about 5 bars...got rather drunk. We ended up at a night club at about 12 and stayed there till 2:30. I 'accidently' kissed 5 guys, ohhhh I'm a little bit of a slut sometimes! So what!? I felt on top of the world. More confident than I have in a really long time.
Also brought some Mcdonald's chips for the bus home haha! But somehow I was 2lbs less this morning?! Does anyone know why that would be?
Update on how I'm doing with my goals. I'm still sticking with 3 meals a day, but weighing myself once every two days seems impossible, I just don't have that will power YET. I've decided not to go to the gym again until Wednesday, then I will go on Thursday night and Saturday night.
I love this list picture :)

4 comments:

mariposai said...

I'm so glad you had a good night :-D

x

Sairs said...

I'm glad you had a good night too. It's always fun to be able to go out with some girlfriends and just be yourselves and live it up! I hope you have many more moments like these!
*hugs*
Sarah

Kayla said...

Haha, it's awesome to hear you had a good night :]

now.is.now said...

Glad you had fun! Sounds like a night you'll remember :)