I've heard countless people say "Of course I wouldn't change anything! You learn from everything!" Well no matter how much people say this I would still change quite a lot. Here is a list of some things I would change:
1. I wouldn't of been so rude to my teachers. I can see now how much that would of annoyed them.
2. I wouldn't have got so drunk on Christian camp (NOT one of my proudest moments.) Me and 2 other girls went to a pub and got hammered, turned up back at the camp and got caught...luckily they didn't realise quite how drunk I was. This was such a bad time.
3. I wouldn't have quit ballet. I miss it.
4. I would have made my Dad a birthday card this year. I brought him a card and wrote a poem but I wish I had drawn one, it would have meant a lot.
5. I wouldn't of worn those HIDEOUS bright turquoise trousers to the school disco when I was 10.
6. I would of looked after my hamsters better. Poor little One Eye (the poor little guy got into a fight with his brother...hence one eye.)
7. I wouldn't have lost my virginity to the person I did. I see him everyday and can't help but feel sad that we act like we are strangers.
8. I wouldn't of watched Star Wars when I was 7...got nightmares for 2 years (I get scared easily okay?!)
9. I wouldn't have stayed friends with someone who lied to me constantly and bitched about me. I was too scared to say anything "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" is not true. It just makes you miserable.
10. I wouldn't of binged yesterday. Damn.
Okay, so there are 10 of the many things I would change.
ps. I just found this picture of a dog in a wig. Made me giggle.