Saturday, 1 January 2011
My life in thirty days - day one.
1. I love the gym. But unfortunatly I have gotten out of the habit since I started working.
2. (Okay this ones an embarrassing one) I've probably kissed about 40 guys. I've only been out with like 3 of them. I don't know most of them (alcohol is BAD).
3. As much as I complain about living here, I love England - the fashion, the unpredictable weather, those eccentric little villages where everyone knows everyone else.
4. I love crappy, trashy TV my favourite being ' The only way is Essex' followed by 'Take me out'.
5. I would rather have a speed boat than a nice car.
6. I'm quite traditional. I want to get married and have kids. I'm not very career driven.
7. I have three piercings. I am trying to get the third (navel piercing) to heal up.
8. I work in an underwear shop. The comments I get off guys about this are very amusing.
9. Everyone that meets me for the first time thinks I'm a 'good girl' or as someone put it 'a stuck up cow'. The more people get to know me, the more people realise this isn't true.
10. One side of my wants to live in a tree house in the wild. The other wants to live in a palace.
11. People who aren't scared of commitment confuse me, I'm terrified of it!
12. I prefer savoury food to sweet food.
13. I worry I'm predictable.
14. I don't trust counsellors.
15. I can't leave my house without make up. Can't be done.