In the space of a day my mind has started idolising restrictive behaviour. But the thing that weirdly upsets me is that I know I can't restrict. I know I will just binge later. I guess I really will NEVER be as thin as I'd like.
Okay to stop this turning into the start of a relapse, here is my list of why NOT to restrict:
- The only weigh to loose weight is to eat healthy, proper meals and do some exercise. Even though I shouldn't loose weight if I'm going to RESTRICTING WON'T HELP.
- Restricting means feeling tired, grumpy, angry, faint.
- Restricting means my mind will start obsessing about weight, food, calories, which I KNOW is not a fun place to be.
- Restricting leads to binges, which leads to purging which leads to restricting. And the cycle carries on.
- I AM NOT DEFINED BY MY WEIGHT.
- God loves me no matter what my weight is.