Monday 14 February 2011

Sorry for the absence.

But I am posting now. So time for an update!
Work
I'm still working at the same place - the underwear store. It's alright, I don't mind it too much. I'm trying (and mostly failing) to save up for quite a few things - namely a trip to Paris with my Mum (booked!) a trip to Majorca with my friends for summer (hopefully soon booked) and a driving test. All very exciting.

Food
My weight recently went up 1.5lbs and it's really thrown me. I was getting used to my constant weight, and now I have to deal with this change. I've been eating quite a lot of junk. But none of this is too bad, it's not been occupying my mind too much.

Extra
I've been doing a lot of research recently into North Korea, and what state the country is in. And I've been so shocked, I'm going  to be writing a post on it sometime in the near future.
Now something compelety different...
I'm going on a date!!! Witrh a guy I met ages ago and has been asking me to go on a date for ages and I've been saying no (wasn't over the ex) but decided yesterday to give him a trail date. He is taking full control of what we are doing on the date - where we go etc) and I'm looking forward to it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you for coping with your weight change! I know how HARD that can be. But I think we need to tell ourselves that weight isn't always 100% stable. Over and over again.

Have fun on your date tonight! Let us know how it goes.

Wishing you well,
NOS

Sairs said...

Sounds like you are doing awesome. I know the weight thing is hard but I have coped being a little heavier and people keep telling me I look really good. So that is nice. OOOHHHH a date, you will have to tell us all about him, so good luck with that hun :)
*hugs*
Sarah

Haley said...

Yay for trips and dates! I'm sure both will be so much fun :)
You'll have to let us know how it went!
And that's so great that you're not so focused on the 1.5 pound increase in weight. Really, what is a pound and half anyway? It's just a number, and I'm sure you look just as great :)
Keeping you in my thoughts.. :)
<3 Haley

Anonymous said...

oh i have missed you, and this sounds so positive and i am happy for you