Saturday 27 November 2010

not that bothered about life.

I can tell I'm in self destruct mode at the moment. I don't care about meal plans. I don't care about looking after myself. I don't care about self respect. I'm just sleeping around and drinking. I'm neglecting my family and my real friends. If life was a piece of homework, I'd get a 'D' at the moment.

Sooo as I promised some updated pictures of me, I will probably delete them in a few weeks time depending on how my paranoia treats me! I just looked through my photos and I can't find any I like sooo maybe not!! I'll put up pictures when I find some I don't mind. 

QUESTION TIME!

What do I wear to a date which will include ice skating and maybe shopping? 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

snap on the self destruct mode. too true.

answer: jeans, knitted/wolly jumper/cardie, boots, hat and scarf!

Lisa said...

Take care of yourself. You deserve better. Your body deserves better.

Hmmm: a date- wear a cute sweater dress with tights and a really cute scarf!

<3
-Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm familiar with the self-destruct mode. And I know it's hard to keep your self-respect when it seems people seem to validate your negative feelings about yourself, but let me be the first to say that I DO NOT agree! I find you to be very important, beautiful, and worthwhile.

As for the question-- my ex-boyfriend once took me ice skating for Valentine's Day. I wore leggings and a cute oversized sweater. It's very versatile.

Wishing you well,
NOS

Emily said...

I'm sorry you don't want to take care of yourself. I know I go to that place of not loving myself a lot. I don't know if this will help you, but, as cheesy as it is, it helps me: I like to make a small list of the things that I do to help other people or that I can do to help others. I often feel like I'm just a burden to others, so making a list like that reminds me that I am worthy of love.

Date clothes: I think a sweater with jeans would be cute! Definitely wear a scarf too. Have fun!

-Emily

Z. said...

I agree about a sweater dress and tights! And cute scarf/hat combo is nice too :)

Sairs said...

sorry you're feeling crap, me too. I hope you get to feeling better soon. I should be feeling better after a month in hospital but I think I am still leveling out. Thinking of you and be gentle and kind to yourself.
*hugs*
Sarah

Incredible Eating Anorexics said...

uhm...

ditto.

xxx