2010: The highs
- Well, passing my A levels and getting into my first choice university was my biggest highlight of the year.Finishing school forever, that's quite a big deal for me :)
- Competing in 2 cheerleading competition, coming first and second.
- I have read some AWESOME books : 'The Road' '1984' 'switchblade'
- I can safely say, that eating disorder wise this year was better than last. I have tried to recover so many times (I see this as a good thing) and am starting to feel I may be getting somewhere!
- Best film of the year: no question, Harry Potter.
- The amazing Majorca holiday was a real highlight, and I discovered a lot about my self.
- I continued in some brilliant friendships, notably my mentor R, my best friends C and H.
2010: The Lows
- This year I have made my way through 3 different jobs, each of which I have hated. Although maybe this should go in the positives because I have learnt a good deal from each job.
- Although I have felt better with my eating over all, I had some very low patches, some of my lowest yet.
- I have had some pretty shocking relationships. I have had only one boyfriend this year, and what a loser he was. Good riddance! I have had my taste of one night stands as well, and have decided they are not for me.
- I had to quit cheerleading
I think this year has been a funny one. I have learnt a lot, not the easy way, still, learning is good!
So I invite you to look back over your year, the highs and the lows.