Saturday 4 December 2010

Everyday and questions.

I write a lot about my feelings on this blog, but not what I do day to day.

I tend to get up at about 9:30 - 10:00 I know, I know, how lucky am I! But I sleep quite badly so I still only get a few hours sleep. I take FAR too long to get ready for work (around 1 1/2 hours) , then eat breakfast (30g ready brek with sultanas, or golden syrup on the weekend). I leave for work at a lingerie shop where I am always put at the front of the shop to greet customers and help anyone out. I now know a lot about people's underwear habits.

At 6:40 I hop on my bus and go home to watch TV, blog or read. If I'm in a social mood I go out for a meal with my friends (sausage and mash every time).

Okay okay I admit that was very dull, if you read it all, well done to you, congratulations, you are very patient!

Questions
1. What is one thing you want to do before you die?
2. Do you have any phobias?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want to travel the world. you name it, i want to see it. i am terrified of bugs/spiders, hence why i will never go on i'm a celebrity get me out of here. other than that, i don't know. but what about you?

Anonymous said...

Before I die I want to go on a safari in Africa and see some elephants in the wild. Even better if there's an elephant baby!

Well, I have all of the phobias that go along with anorexia (food and weight related). But I am also have tocophobia, the fear of giving birth. That's something I do NOT want to do before I die.

Wishing you well,
NOS

not.quite.ana said...

aw it's not dull, we take comfort in routine! we would not be very sane (or as sane as is possible) if we didn't have these daily habits :)

1. before i die i *need* to reach my ugw and maintain it. isn't that pathetic of me? the only other thing i could think of would be that i would want to make sure that my family and best friends were well taken care of...

2. insects. i hate them, and i wish i could kill them, but the mere sight of one will keep me from being within the same vicinity until i have determined that it is no longer there. thank goodness the people around me have no qualms about destroying them for me instead haha.

PerfectingMyEmptiness said...

i don't have a phobia per say, i just have imagines my funeral couple of times, and i am afraid of not seeing anyone present at said funeral
before i die? you see i don't think like that, i wanna do everything at its time, not in a rush. I want to live everything not with the thought of dying but with the thought of just enjoying it