- To continue to grow in my faith, and become more involved in the church.
- To continue in recovery, with no major relapses when I start university in September
- To go to 3 different countries.
- To make the transition from my home to uni easy and learn to cook so I actually have something to eat while there!
- To find a job I like for the remains of my gap year.
- To read LOTS of books.
- To continue to blog.
This is a much better list from last year, which was, "Get through the year."
1.What books should I read in 2011?
2. What films should I try and see in 2011?