Tuesday 27 September 2011

For the first time in over 6 months I made myself sick. About an hour ago. I ate too much, then suddenly I realised no one was watching me. No one here knows my past, and my problems with bulimia. I have a freakin' en suite. It was so easy. 
University is hard. I haven't even started lectures and I already feel overwhelmed and out of control. I got on to the cheerleading team though :)


This week I have broken so many of my own morals. I had a one night stand with a guy my friend is in love with. I drank too much. I made myself sick. 


I think I deserve a pat on the back haha.

1 comment:

Zena said...

Im so sorry, It sucks, I know, I just broke a 8 month record about an hour ago....BUT it doesnt mean I have to do it tomorrow, and either do you!!

dont be to hard on yourself, we are human and struggling to recover, we can say we are trying the best we can and that is more then most people (with or without EDs) can say

much love

Tara