Monday, 19 July 2010
Honey! I'm home!
WOW. WOW. WOW. What a holiday. I don't really know where to start. Just WOW.
A lot can happen in 16 days...here are some things that we've done:
1. Speed boating. We made really good friends with a guy who has a speed boat and he took us out twice. It was IMMENSE!
2. Jet skiing. Made friends with guys with jet skis (recurring pattern?) and they took us out. I'm not going to lie, I was TERRIBLE at jet skiing!
3. Quite a lot of skinny dipping (like 6 times!?) so I can tick that off the list of things to do before I die.
4. ALCOHOL! Well I feel bloody sorry for my liver - I've drunk a minimum of 1 bottle of wine a night, and we drank every single night.
4. Partied harder than I thought possible. I've been out clubbing for 16 nights in a row, my feet are so crippled from heels!
That's just a taster of what me and the fabulous girls have been up to.
Food news: It went fine!!! I was more worried about my friends ridiculous eating habits than mine. I slept through breakfast most days but had a decent sized lunch and diner. I weighed myself this morning and my weight has stayed exactly the same!
I have learnt a huge amount this holiday. Here is my list of things I've learnt:
1.Letting go can be really fun.
2. Living with others requires compromise.
3. Confidence is more important than appearance.
4. Don't over think insults...let them slide.
5. Don't try and impress people - just go with your instincts.
6. Don't be scared of new experiences.
7. There is no need to be so paranoid about what other people are saying.
8. Forgive easily.
9. Don't be afraid to let your beliefs shine through.
I have so much to write, and will be posting more in the next few days, but there you go! I'm looking forward to catching up with your blogs.